Tell me even a single person who does not likes OREO!!
These cookies are undoubtedly everyone’s favourite. And I tried to experiment with the ever-popular Oreo Shake.
The secret ingredient to the recipe is …. is…. add choco pie! That’s it! 😀 Blended with vanilla ice cream and of course, Oreo cookies, this special ingredient enhances the taste of the shake.
The creamy and chocolatey texture of this luscious shake will sooth your taste buds.
So why to wait?? Try this easy sugar love in your kitchen now!!
So here you go…
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Serving of 1 tall glass
5-6 Oreo cookies + 1 for garnish
1 cup milk
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 Choco pie (buy it from market)
How to Make
- In a blender jar, add Oreo cookies and crush them into fine powder. Keep aside.
- In the same jar, add 3/4th of the crushed Oreo cookies (Keep 1/4th for garnish), vanilla ice cream and Choco pie (broken into pieces), and give a quick blend to these ingredients.
- Then add milk and give a final blend.
- Take a mason jar or a tall glass and drip chocolate syrup on the walls of the glass in a circular motion. Pour the prepared shake into the glass. Top with the leftover crushed cookies and place a cookie half to garnish.
So Simple! 🙂
Yummy Oreo Shake is ready!!
Expert(Foodbong’s) Tip 😉
- Tastes best when chilled!
- You can also add 2-3 marshmallows if you don’t find Choco-pie.