We love fusion food— desi ingredients and videshi flavors! 😉
We all have been eating bhel made with puffed rice but this bhel is made with noodles,hmmmm. 😉
Tossed with sautéed vegetable and flavorful sauces, this Chinese bhel has all the flavors—sweet, tangy, spicy!! Easy and quick to make, this dish is full of colors and flavors. Perfect for anytime snacking!!!
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Serving – 3-4
1½ cups par-boiled noodles
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp chopped garlic
½ cup shredded cabbage
½ cup carrot juliennes
½ cup finely sliced capsicum
1 tsp red chili sauce
1 tsp green chili sauce
2 tsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp vinegar
¼ tsp crushed black pepper
Salt to taste
Spring onion greens for garnishing
- In an air fryer, put noodles and drizzle 1 tbsp of oil over them. Air-fry the noodles for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a non-stick pan, add remaining oil and sauté garlic till light brown.
- After that, add carrots, capsicum and cabbage and cook for a minute on medium flame.
- Then add all the sauces and salt pepper. Mix well and turn the gas off.
- Then add fried noodles and mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve immediately.
Health Tip –
You can fry anything in an air fryer with almost no oil. We have fried the noodles in the air fryer to give a healthy touch to our dish. If you do not an air fryer at home, then you can simple deep fry the noodles.
Try this spicy bhel at your home and thank us later! 😉
Check out our Facebook Page.