Mocktails are love!
And I like to give them a healthy twist in my kitchen 😀
Quick recipe, ultimate refresher, really healthy! All age groups would love it.
Try it in your kitchen 🙂
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Serves: 2 tall glasses (like starbucks, maybe? but healthy 😉 )
1 ½ glasses of thick guava juice
(readymade or you can extract the juice of red guavas at home in a usual juicer)
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp sugar
7-8 drops of tabasco sauce
10-15 mint leaves
½ glass ice-cold water
How to Make
- In a cocktail shaker, add guava juice and water.
- To it, add sugar and tabasco sauce.
- Add chopped mint leaves and lemon juice. Give it a quick shake.
- Finally add crushed ice and give a final shake.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a mint sprig.
- Serve chilled!
Mint sprigs to make it look even sexier 😉
- You can even add ¼ tsp of red chili powder if tabasco sauce is not available.